The Taste Of Health Recipe E-Book
Experience delicious Taste Of Health recipes from the comfort of your own home! In lieu of our fall fundraising event, we have created a downloadable collection of our most popular recipes for you to enjoy.
This comprehensive e-book contains 37 mouth-watering plant-based recipes. Sections include Appetizers, Soups, Mains, Sauces & Dressings, and Desserts.
We are offering this book by donation with suggested minimum of $10. All proceeds benefit Grass Lake Sanctuary!
To order, simply click this button to donate any amount you wish:
Then, click here to access & download the recipe book:
Thank You! We greatly appreciate your support.
Enjoy kale year-round with these fun recipes:
1 bunch Green Curly Kale
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast (optional - a great cheese substitute)
Sea Salt or Kosher Salt (to taste)
1) Preheat oven to 225 degrees F. Wash kale and pat dry. Tear or cut from stem into 3-inch pieces.
2) Place kale in large bowl and coat with olive oil. Massage into kale to evenly distribute.
3) Place on a cookie sheet in a single layer (some overlap is okay because it will shrink).
4) Sprinkle with sea salt and nutritional yeast.
5) Bake for approximately 35 to 45 minutes until crisp and fully dehydrated but not brown (turning once halfway through cooking time).
6) Let cool for at least 1 hour and then store in a zip lock bag or container for up to two weeks. Enjoy!
Kale, Apple & Red Cabbage Detox Salad
1 cup chopped Dinosaur/Lacinato Kale
1/2 cup chopped Red Cabbage
1/3 cup thinly sliced Green Apple
3 TB chopped Almonds or Walnuts
1 TB Dijon Mustard
1 TB Honey
3 TB Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Mix together kale, cabbage, apple and nuts for the salad.
2) For the dressing, whisk together the mustard, honey, olive oil, salt and pepper.
3) Toss the dressing with the salad ingredients.
4) Let marinate for at least 20 minutes to absorb the flavors.
5) Serve and enjoy! Yields 3-4 servings.